Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two Adults and Two ChildrenCode: PBBPP4 12 month validity London - Strand 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Add to Basket
Climb onboard the Brigit Bakery bus for a truly fantastic Peppa Pig themed afternoon tea experience for two adults and two children.
Take in the best views of central London, cruising past some of the capital’s most famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus and more. Your city sightseeing will be accompanied by a delicious afternoon tea served to you on board; you can tuck into an array of sweet and savoury treats that will delight kids and grown-ups alike.
Follow along on tablet devices as Peppa Pig guides you through the city, complete with singalong songs, activities and more to keep the little ones entertained along the journey.
- Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for two adults and two children
- Tea-time delights: a selection of sweet and savoury treats
- A large choice of unlimited teas and coffees
- Take a tour of some of London’s top sights
- Peppa Pig guided animation with singalong songs, activities and more
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Departing from Somerset House, the guided tour lasts approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, depending on traffic. Taking in the best views of central London, the tour takes you past some of the most famous landmarks in the capital, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus and more.
Your tour will be accompanied by a child-friendly afternoon tea with an array of sweet and savoury treats.
- Children are deemed to be aged 2 to 11 (one of the party must be over 18)
- Due to the design of the Routemaster Bus it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. A folded wheelchair can be stored on the bus. Please mention any access requirements when booking
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea are able to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at Bus@b-bakery.com and must not be written in special requests
- Guide Dogs are allowed - please mention when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats Thursday to Sunday on the lower and upper deck. Please check availability at the time of booking.
Tours must be pre-booked.
Tours start at 12.15 and at 14.45 and occasionally, at 17.30* and depart from Somerset House. *Please check booking site for dates.
Tour times are subject to change at the operators discretion.
We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Strand
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.