Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Personalised Silver Jewellery Making Workshop with Prosecco at Posh Totty DesignsCode: PPTSC1 9 month validity 2 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Personalised Silver Jewellery Making Workshop with Prosecco at Posh Totty Designs
Add to Basket
Tap into your creative side and get tips from highly skilled jewellers to make your own charm, with this Personalised Silver Charm Making Workshop with Prosecco at Posh Totty Designs.
With a glass of Prosecco on arrival, you can take your seat in the welcoming surroundings of Posh Totty’s Brighton or London workshop. You’ll learn wax carving techniques to create your own charm, which will be cast into sterling silver and hand-stamped with your personalisation.
- Personalised Silver Charm Making Workshop for One
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink provided
- Posh Totty workshop in Brighton or London
- Guidance from a highly skilled jeweller
- Learn wax carving techniques and carve your own unique charm design
- Your finished charms will be sent to you in the post
- An 18" necklace chain or bracelet chain is included
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at either Posh Totty’s Brighton or London shop, you’ll be greeted with a glass of Prosecco.
With the guidance of a highly skilled jeweller, you can unleash your creativity as you learn wax carving techniques, before carving your unique charm design out of jeweller’s wax. It’ll then be cast into sterling silver, hand-stamped with your personalisation and posted to you.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- A soft drink alternative will be offered to under 18s or those not drinking alcohol
- All levels of ability are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected Thursday evenings throughout the year. Excluded dates apply. Please check availability when making your booking.
There will be a maximum of twelve participants and a minimum of six per class.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.