Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Phileas Fogg's World of Adventures Family ChallengeCode: PPFWAF 6 month validity East Sussex - Brighton 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Phileas Fogg's World of Adventures Family Challenge
Add to Basket
Get ready for a family outing unlike anything you’ve done before, with Phileas Fogg's World of Adventures Family Challenge.
You might’ve heard of Fogg, the legendary explorer and inventor, who bet half of his fortune that he could travel around the world in 80 days. But there’s a complication – someone’s broken into the Bank of England. Scotland Yard are convinced Fogg’s the man, and they’re in hot pursuit!
Prepare to be amazed by 16 areas designed by the team that created sets for James Bond, Star Wars and Harry Potter. With a pantomime tone and challenges that all ages can enjoy, this is a family day out that’ll thrill everyone!
- Phileas Fogg's World of Adventures Family Challenge
- Immersive challenge based experience
- Solve challenges, make your way through 16 locations and meet fascinating characters
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
We’d advise you arrive at least 15 minutes before your challenge based experience begins.
Get ready for an exotic adventure packed with hair-raising challenges, time-sensitive puzzles and colourful characters as you weave your way through 16 fantastic locations in this totally unforgettable experience. After the end of your 80 minute experience, you’re free to relax in the bar for as long as you like.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Some areas of the activity contain flashing lighting, strobe lighting, low lighting, loud audio and uneven floors
- There is full access for wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for six months from the issue date.
The experience is available on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience (includes signing in).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Brighton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £65.00 £42.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Phileas Fogg's World of Adventures Challenge for Two£59.00
- Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two£76.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00