Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Photography Course and Colourful Photo Tour of London's Notting HillCode: PSBDN1 12 month validity London - Notting Hill 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Photography Course and Colourful Photo Tour of London's Notting Hill
Add to Basket
Discover one of London’s most desirable and vibrant areas, Notting Hill, with this Colourful Photo Tour, guided by a professional photographer.
After a short talk on recommended camera settings to help you capture the perfect shot, you’ll explore everything Notting Hill has to offer. Enjoy the iconic pastel-coloured houses and thriving Portobello Market as you’re guided to the best photo locations with a stop in Westbourne Grove to try one of the best chocolatiers in London.
With your souvenir photos and new-found knowledge about street photography and Notting Hill, you’ll leave feeling like you’ve really achieved something.
- 2 hour 30 minutes photography course and tour in Notting Hill
- Learn tips, techniques, and skills from a professional photographer
- Locations featuring the iconic pastel-coloured houses
- Luxury Chocolate tasting experience in Westbourne Grove
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
With your camera in-hand, you’ll be warmly welcomed at 11.00 by your professional photographer guide.
You’ll be taken through all the composition features on your DSLR or Smartphone camera to make your photos fantastic, before heading out to explore the best colourful photo locations within Notting Hill.
You’ll also enjoy a luxury chocolate tasting experience in Westbourne Grove. At the end of your 2 hour 30 minute tour, you’ll have souvenir photos and plenty of new skills to take home.
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- This tour is suitable for both beginners and professionals
- The is no lift from Notting Hill Gate station platform to the street. The tour is accessible for all
- Number of participants is kept low so that participants receive personal guidance, so no matter the level, everyone will be able to learn useful information and improve
- Make sure to bring your camera, bring batteries, memory cards, and appropriate clothing
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour takes place once a month on Sundays at 10.45. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.