Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Photography Course and Tour of London's Iconic LandmarksCode: PSBDL1 12 month validity London - Victoria Embankment 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Photography Course and Tour of London's Iconic Landmarks
Add to Basket
Immortalise the stunning sights of the nation’s capital on your DSLR or Smartphone with this Photography Course and Tour of London’s Iconic Landmarks for one.
With coaching tailored to your needs and equipment, this entertaining tour will teach you how to capture amazing photos, all while enjoying London’s most iconic spots. Along the way a professional photographer will share photography techniques, give advice on equipment, teach you how to compose a photo, and much more. You’ll be in great photo territory, stopping at the likes of the London Eye, Millenium Bridge and St. Paul’s.
Perfect for anyone with an interest in photography, you can even keep learning after the tour with an exclusive electronic guidebook.
- 3 hour photography course and tour of London’s landmarks for one
- Expert advice on using your DSLR or Smartphone camera
- Advice on lenses, equipment and creative photography techniques
- Learn to compose and frame a great photo
- Capture some of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Electronic guidebook provided for after the tour
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet the rest of the small group on your tour, before setting off to explore some of London’s finest landmarks and learn plenty of photography tips and tricks along the way.
Your professional photographer and guide will give you expert advice on using your camera, share creative photography techniques and plenty more. You’ll be well placed to snap some great shots as you pass landmarks including the London Eye, St. Paul’s and Millenium Bridge throughout your 3 hour tour. You can take home an exclusive electronic guidebook so you can carry on learning long after your tour’s over!
Tours finish at St Paul's Cathedral.
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- This tour is suitable for both beginners and professionals
- Number of participants is kept low so that participants receive personal guidance, so no matter the level, everyone will be able to learn useful information and improve
- Make sure to bring your camera, bring batteries, memory cards, and appropriate clothing
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour takes place once a month on Sundays at 10.45. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.