- Boudoir photoshoot: minimum age: 18
- All others: Under 18’s must each be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Bump to Baby: Return visits must be made before your baby is six months old
- Family Photoshoot: At least two generations/three or more people must attend the portrait session. The maximum number of participants varies depending on location due to the size of the studio
- You are welcome to bring up to two spectators (some studios do not allow spectators – please check when making your booking)
- You will receive one complimentary print. A p&p charge will be payable to cover Recorded Delivery of your print(s) at some locations. A fully refundable booking deposit must be paid at time of booking, this is refunded at viewing or if cancelled with at least 48 hours prior notice to the session. Booking deposits are: Couples - £30.00, Boudoir - £30.00, Family - £20.00 (£25 for bookings on or after 1st September 2017), Bump to Baby - £30, Mother & Daughter - £30, Fashion Makeover - £30.00, Pet - £20.00 (£25 for bookings on or after 1 September 2017)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
Most studios are open on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year. All studios work by appointment only.
Some studios do not accept vouchers on a weekend. If you wish to book your experience on a weekend a small fee may be charged.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should expect to spend approximately 2 to 4 hours at the studio. Exact timings will vary depending on which experience is chosen.
Please be aware that some viewings are not available on the same day and a viewing appointment on a later date may be necessary.
What Locations are there?
To find out where your nearest participating studio is, please double click on the following and scroll down to the bottom of the page to search by county:
www.findingfresh.com - Bump to Baby, Fashion Makeover, Mother & Daughter, Couples
www.theclickgroup.co.uk - Pet, Family photo-shoot
www.boudoirbyfresh.com - Boudoir
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.