Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Champagne + Fromage BistroCode: PCPFPT 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Champagne + Fromage Bistro
Add to Basket
Indulge in an artisanal afternoon tea filled with the flavours of France at one of three Champagne + Fromage London bistros, and enjoy Rose Champagne with boards of their finest cheeses and more made to share with this Pink Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at a Champagne + Fromage Bistro.
The combination of two different companies with a penchant for French produce, each specializing in one of the restaurant’s eponymous products, Champagne + (pronounced ‘ploos’) Fromage serves some of the finest Champers and cheeses that you’ll find in London. At either Covent Garden, Brixton or Greenwich you’ll be able to take a seat in the rustic dining area surrounded by bottles, authentic wooden furniture and the scent of fromagerie before enjoying on their decidedly Gallic afternoon tea offering.
Pair a glass of Rose Champagne with four different cheeses to share, either choosing your own or asking the waiters to select the most complementary flavours, then satisfy your sweet tooth with artisanal macarons, biscuits roses and a canelé (a sweet pastry flavoured with rum and vanilla). Of course, it wouldn’t be ‘thé d’après-midi’ without a tea of your choice from the month’s selection to go with it too, making for an afternoon tea experience that’s both different and delicious.
- An afternoon tea for two with a truly French twist made by Champagne + Fromage
- Enjoy a glass of Rose Champagne each paired with your choice of four French cheeses to share
- Indulge in macarons, biscuits roses and a sweet and slightly boozy canelé
- Sip on your choice of tea from the month’s selection
- Available in Brixton, Covent Garden or Greenwich
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Champagne + Fromage you’ll be warmly welcomed by a member of staff and shown to your pre-booked table for two. You’ll be served a glass of Rose Champagne each from the month’s selection, and then you’ll be able to take your pick of four cheeses from an extensive range available, or just have the waiters pull together a selection that’ll go best with your Champagne or showcase the bistro’s offerings, which will be served on a cheeseboard with tapenades and rustic bread.
On the sweet side you’ll have macarons, biscuits roses and a sweet canelé (a kind of French pastry/cake), all to be enjoyed with your choice of tea from the month’s selection.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum number of vouchers permited to book together: 3
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked Tuesdays to Sundays from 14.00 to 16.30 throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour to enjoy your experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Covent Garden
- London - Brixton
- London - Greenwich
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 40% £66.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Washington Hotel, MayfairSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Royal Albert Hall Tour and Laurent Perrier Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two£107.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Gotham Hotel, Manchester£70.00