Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel of a spectacular dream car in this incredible Porsche Thrill experience. You’ll drive a Porsche for a series of laps at one of 12 available locations across the UK, including Castle Combe.
Learn from your professional motor racing instructor how to handle the Porsche with precision steering and maximum control. Strap in and hold on tight as you experience first-hand the power behind a Porsche’s wailing, rear-mounted flat-six engine. You’ll whizz around the track at lightning speed on an exhilarating driving adventure that will leave you gasping for more. At the end of your drive, you’ll receive a certificate – the perfect memento to an unforgettable experience.
To make your experience even more special, why not choose a Real Race Track and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous racing drivers on these iconic tracks, venues for championship racing . All Real Race Tracks are marked with a * in the locations list.
- Three to six lap (depending on location) driving session a Porsche
- Presentation of driving certificate
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the centre, you’ll be greeted by your professional motor racing instructor and given a briefing including safety procedures and instructions on driving techniques.
Once you have been fully briefed, it’s your turn to step into the driver’s seat and take control of the car. This is your chance to put in the practice everything you have learnt as you whizz around the track on an exciting drive you’ll never forget. The number of laps will depend on your chosen location and length of circuit but it will be between three and six.
At the end of your session, you will be presented with a certificate to take away with you – the perfect memento of your exciting experience.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4 in (6ft 5in at Teesside, 6ft 6in at Castle Combe, Gainsborough and Elvington)
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Castle Combe, Gainsborough and Elvington, 19 stone at Teesside)
- Participants must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted).
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Please note - Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Southern Circuit have limited availability.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours for the whole experience depending on location and numbers on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
17 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (3)
- Devon - Honiton
- Wiltshire - Castle Combe
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (3)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Great Tew
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- County Durham – Teesside Autodrome
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- Yorkshire - Elvington
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (4)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Mallory Park
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre
- West Midlands (2)
- Staffordshire – Seighford
- West Midlands - Birmingham