Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Premium Create Your Own Personalised Rum with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at Laki KaneCode: PLKRT2 9 month validity London - Islington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Premium Create Your Own Personalised Rum with Tastings and Cocktails for Two at Laki Kane
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and get ready to embrace your inner connoisseurs at Laki Kane’s Spiced Dry Rum Club, where you’ll be creating your own personalised rum, all while learning - and tasting! - your way through the history of this delicious spirit.
Head upstairs to the distillery to learn about the processes and journey of rum, with cocktails and nibbles. In this world-first rum-redistillation experience, you can channel your mixology skills to flavour and redistill one 70cl bottle of rum with spices you've both chosen, using your shared copper alembic pot still. With world-leading rum ambassadors guiding you, you can rest assured that you’ll have something delicious to take home and share.
- Learn the history of rum with tasting of five different varieties of rum and two premium rums, three different cocktails and nibbles each
- Flavour and redistill a 10cl (100ml) bottle of rum using spices of your choice for you to take home
- Shared Spiced Dry Rum Club gift bag including rum mixers and merchandise
- Educational and interactive class led by world-leading rum ambassadors
- Ability to reorder your personalised bottle of rum
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll head upstairs to the distillery and take your seats. Embark on a journey of rum’s history whilst enjoying signature cocktails with nibbles, before putting your newfound knowledge to the test.
Using your own copper alembic pot still, you’ll be helped by leading rum ambassadors to redistill a bottle of rum using flavours and spices of your choice to take home. You’ll also receive a gift bag.
Following the experience you will be able to place orders for rum mixed to your recipe.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There is no disabled access
- Due to the hot still and hot liquids, the experience is not recommended for people with serious disabilities or pregnant women
- Please mention any nut allergies
- No spectators or children are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from 17.30 throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Monday to Wednesday: 17.30 to 00.30
Thursday: 17.30 to 01.30
Friday: 17.30 to 02.30
Saturday: 13.30 to 02.30
Sunday: 13.30 to 01.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Islington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.