Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancCode: PBBATS SP2 9 month validity 5 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie Blanc
Add to Basket
If you thought that Afternoon Tea was the preserve of the English, then the premium French version of the treat served exclusively at Brasserie Blanc will certainly make you think twice. Choose between five fantastic venues for this traditional treat served with a French twist – Charlotte Street, in the bustling West End, Belvedere Road on the Southbank, Tower Bridge near the City, Bristol or Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.
Choose your specialty tea or infusion from the renowned Tea Pigs range or coffee if that's preferred, and tuck into a generous supply of freshly cut finger sandwiches made with delicious savoury fillings, scones served with homemade jam and Devonshire clotted cream, and the famous lemon drizzle cake, made to Maman Blanc’s original recipe. The French influences continue as you both enjoy a glass of bespoke French bubbly - perfect for toasting the continuing harmony of Anglo-French relations - and for some added ‘ooh la la’ you’ll find a selection of delicious Brasserie Blanc desserts including Madeleines Au Chocolat, Chocolate ‘Delice’ Mousse Slice and fresh seasonal berries and fruit puree with Crème Chantilly.
- A Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for two people at one of three Brasserie Blanc restaurants in London, or one in Bristol or Beaconsfield
- Enjoy freshly made assorted finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones served with home-made jam and Devonshire clotted cream, and the famous Maman Blanc’s lemon drizzle loaf cake
- Madeleines Au Chocolat, Chocolate ‘Delice’ Mousse Slice and Fresh Seasonal Berries Fruit Puree, Crème Chantilly
- A glass each of bespoke French bubbly, Blanc de Blancs
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On the afternoon of your booking you and your guest will arrive at your choice of five Brasserie Blanc restaurants. Afternoon Tea is served between 15.00 and 17.00 – perfect if you want to combine your treat with some shopping or sight-seeing beforehand.
On arrival you’ll be shown to your table and served with your choice of tea or coffee, a selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, scones served with fresh cream and homemade jam, and lemon drizzle cake. You will also receive a glass of French sparkling wine each - successful and delicious union of French and English teatime traditions.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Under 18s will be served a soft drink
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
Your tea can be booked:
Tower Bridge -
January to November - Monday to Friday 15.00 to 17.00 and Saturdays 12.00 to 15.00
December - Saturday 12.00 to 15.00
Charlotte Sreet -
January to November - 7 Days a week 15.00 to 17.00
December - Sunday 15.00 to 17.00
January to November - Sunday to Friday 15.00 to 17.00 and Saturday 14.00 to 17.00
December - Sunday 15.00 to 17.00
January to November - Monday to Friday 12.00 to 17.00
27 December to November - 7 days a week 12.00 to 17.00
Excludes Mother's Day
Date restrictions including Bank Holidays may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
Add to Basket
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 50% £40.00 £20.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Hilton London Green ParkSave 28% £49.00 £35.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 43% £68.50 £39.00
- Cheese and Wine Tasting for Two in LondonSave 66% £72.00 £24.00