Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Private One Hour Three Bridges Sea Safari on the Forth for up to FiveCode: PEMSS5 12 month validity Scotland - Edinburgh 5 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Private One Hour Three Bridges Sea Safari on the Forth for up to Five
Add to Basket
Get a group together and embark on an unforgettable boat trip in a brand-new performance RIB with this Three Bridges Blast 1 hour Sea Safari Private Trip for up to five people.
Exclusive to your group, the session begins with a short rundown of the day, followed by all of you being provided with life jackets and waterproof clothing. Before you set off, the qualified instructors will give a boat safety briefing including how to sit, what to do in case of emergency and the basic controls of the boat.
Starting from South Queensferry, head into the Firth of Forth underneath the Queensferry Crossing before stopping at the Rosyth Naval Dockyard to view the nuclear submarines and warships. The boat will then turn back towards the Forth Road Crossing and the UNESCO World Heritage listed Forth Railway Bridge. The experience will end with a visit to the local seal colony for pictures.
- 1 hour Sea Safari in a brand-new high-performance RIB
- Private trip for up to five people
- Head out for spectacular views of the three Firth of Forth Bridges and South Queensferry
- View and photograph some of the diverse wildlife including a seal colony
- See iconic sites including the Rosyth Naval Dockyard with nuclear submarines and warships
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors to answer questions about the boat and local area
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
The group of you will hop aboard at South Queensferry for your private trip heading out along the Firth of Forth underneath the Queensferry Crossing towards the Rosyth Naval Dockyard. After spending some time looking at the nuclear submarines and warships together, you'll turn back towards the Forth Road Crossing and the UNESCO World Heritage listed Forth Railway Bridge. The experience will end with a visit to the local seal colony for pictures.
- Minimum age: 8
- All site areas are accessible, however participants do need to be able to support their own weight to be able to use the seating
- Wheelchair users can be accomodated by notifying the centre to enable boat modification
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.