Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Four Car Furious Blast with High Speed Passenger RideCode: PCCHQF SP1 12 month validity 17 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Four Car Furious Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
Add to Basket
Get a real taste of life in the fast lane with this Four Car Furious Blast including a High Speed Passenger Ride.
Boasting an impressive line-up inspired by the famous car-based film franchise, choose four models from the fleet. Beginning with a short safety briefing, you’ll get to grips with the car and its various controls, before driving up to 12 miles total.
As part of the experience, you’ll also enjoy a rip-roaring high speed passenger ride to finish the day in style. Alongside a drivers score card and comments, you’ll have a host of memories to last a lifetime.
- Four Car Furious Blast with a High Speed Passenger Ride.
- Get a taste of life in some of the world’s most elite cars
- Up to 12 miles total driving distance
- Speed around a quality venue of your choice with options available up and down the nation
- High Speed Passenger Ride from a professional
- Drivers score card and comments to keep as memento
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue, you’ll check in at reception before taking part in a drivers safety briefing, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel, you’re ready to go. You’ll put the pedal straight to the floor in four vehicles of your choice from the impressive film inspired collection. With your heart still beating, you’ll strap in for a high speed passenger ride from a professional. Before leaving, you’ll receive a drivers score card and comments to keep as memento of your fantastic day.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft 6in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health to drive
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please make sure you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the year.
Dates at Perranporth location: 15 and 16 April 2022, 19 to 21 August 2022
Sunderland location has limited availability
We recommend you book at least 16 weeks in advance to make sure dates are available. If there are no dates available for the duration of your validity, we are happy to offer a free extension. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
17 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Gloucestershire - Cirencester
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Upper Heyford
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Hampshire - Aldershot
- East of England (3)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- Suffolk - Ipswich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- North East (1)
- Tyne and Wear - Sunderland
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - Tockwith
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Northampton - Sywell
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- Staffordshire - Lichfield