Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Coombe AbbeyCode: PCOOMP 9 month validity Warwickshire - Coventry 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at Coombe Abbey
Add to Basket
Set in 500 acres of breathtaking land and private gardens with a lake of its own, is the magnificent Coombe Abbey. This original 12th century Cistercian Abbey is the perfect place for the two of you to indulge in a tasty afternoon tea, complete with a glass of prosecco each.
A selection of scones, cakes, sandwiches and fine speciality teas will be served for what will feel like a truly civilised afternoon, fit for Lords and Ladies. This delightful experience will be taken in the Garden Bar of the abbey, which offers a stunning glass fronted seating area where you can sit back, relax and enjoy views of the stunning grounds.
- Afternoon Tea to include: sandwiches, scones, cake and a selection of fine, speciality teas
- A glass of prosecco each
- The opportunity to enjoy the grounds, either before or after your afternoon tea
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the beautiful Coombe Abbey the two of you will be invited into the Garden Bar to be seated and await your afternoon tea.
Once you have settled you can start things off with a glass of prosecco each, and your tea afternoon treats will shortly follow. With sandwiches, scones and cakes to share, you’ll surely feel like a pair of afternoon VIPs.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- All areas of the hotel have full disabled facilities. We recommend you call the supplier for further information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Monday to Friday between 12.15 and 16.30. Excludes 24 to 26 December 2019, and 1 December 2019 to 3 January 2020. Other exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for your afternoon tea. You are welcome to stroll through the grounds either before or after your tea
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Coventry
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two£39.00
- Two Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Marco Pierre White Restaurant, BirminghamSave 12% £56.00 £49.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00
- Italian Afternoon Tea with Fizz for Two at Marco Pierre White's Bardolino, Birmingham£36.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Glebe Hotel, WarwickSave 43% £49.90 £28.00