Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Pygmy Goat Experience for TwoCode: PMEFG2 12 month validity Warwickshire - Henley-in-Arden 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pygmy Goat Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Head over to the picturesque surroundings of Henley-in-Arden to spend some time getting to know Middle England Farm’s cheekiest residents.
Friendly, funny and sometimes naughty, your companions will be the farm’s adorable group of pygmy goats. Learn all about them, take them for a short stroll and enjoy photo opportunities galore. Food is the way to these goats’ hearts, so grab a bag and treat them to some snacks as you go. Depending on the time of year you visit, you might even get a cuddle with the baby goats too. Hands-on, brilliant fun and unexpectedly fascinating, it’s the perfect outing for curious minds and animal-lovers alike.
- Pygmy Goat Play for Two at Middle England Farm
- 1 hour hands-on experience getting to know the farm’s cheekiest residents
- Learn all about them, take them for a stroll and feed them
- Picturesque surroundings of Henley-in-Arden
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Middle England Farm, you’ll be welcomed and led to meet your new pals, a group of pygmy goats in the field.
Learn all about them, take them for a stroll, and treat them to food – you’ll soon be their best friends! Your hands-on experience will teach you plenty of fascinating facts about these wonderful animals.
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult and supervised at all times)
- Children under 10 are not permitted to hold the Goat leads by themselves
- The experience is held on a working farm and that takes place in fields and the animals' natural environment. There is restricted access, so the experience is only available to able bodied individuals capable of walking a distance over potentially rough/muddy terrain, without the use of walking aids
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience take place on selected dates Monday to Friday throughout the year. Exclusions include some public holidays and family occasions.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 15 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Henley-in-Arden
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Meet and Feed the Raccoons for Two at Millets Falconry Centre£75.00
- Alpaca Walking Experience for Two at Middle England Farm£56.00
- Rage Room Experience for Two with DESTROY'D£55.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £118.00 £59.00