Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Rage Buggy Blast
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel of a purpose-built rage buggy to find out why it's the most up-and-coming form of four-wheeled fun around, with a Rage Buggy Blast.
This dare-devil, freestyle version of motorsport is all about big thrills. You’ll take control of a Rage Motorsport Hurricane, which can reach 60mph in under 4 seconds, topping out at over 120mph, and learn the art of low grip driving, including power sliding, hydro handbrake initiations, Scandinavian flicks and much more.
During your 5 minute session on the Rage gravel stage you’ll go from novice to semi-pro!
- Rage Buggy Blast for one person
- In-car driver briefing with a professional instructor
- Safety equipment provided, including helmet with Bluetooth intercom
- 5 minute session comprising approximately 10 laps on the Rage gravel stage
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll meet your professional instructor, before heading put behind the wheel of a Rage Motorsport Hurricane. Get the lowdown on what you need to know with an in-car driver briefing, before donning your helmet with Bluetooth intercom, overalls and gloves.
Get ready for big thrills as you take on the Rage gravel stage for approximately 10 laps during your 5 minute driving session where you’ll learn tips and tricks to kick your skills up a notch, before heading home with your certificate of completion.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 19 stone
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
- Please note: the above is a guideline only and height and weight restriction may vary - please check when making your booking.
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.