Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Rage Room Experience for Two with DESTROY'D
Add to Basket
Looking to vent some anger? Courtesy of Destroy’d, you and a friend can now take part in a brand-new Rage Room Experience.
Beginning with a short safety briefing, the team will provide you with protective clothing including a jumpsuit, gloves and a face shield before guiding you to your rage room. Once inside, you’ll have 30 minutes to smash, obliterate and destroy a variety of large and small items using the weapons provided. Smash your way through old TV’s and monitors, glass bottles and crockery, printers, keyboards and more.
This is an exhilarating experience that guarantees to be the most fun the two of you will have whilst working out some anger.
- Rage Room Experience for Two
- Vent some anger in a 30 minute session
- Smash a variety of large and small items including old TV’s
- Protective clothing provided
- Full safety briefing and supervision from trained instructors
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team before they check you in and complete some documents. You’ll then both don your protective clothing including a jumpsuit, gloves and face shield, before you receive a quick safety briefing. Once inside your rage room, you’ll have 30 minutes to smash, obliterate and destroy a variety of large and small items. Trained instructors will be on hand throughout to supervise your experience.
- Minimum age: 12 (Children under 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult).
- Not suitable for those with heart conditions
- Elements of the room can be dark, claustrophobic and atmospheric
- The experience is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- Pregnant woman can participate
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Please be sure to book and use it before the expiry date shown.
Your voucher is valid for use on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for both morning and afternoon timeslots. Some date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience (includes registration and briefing)
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Urban Axe Throwing with a Beer for Two at Whistle Punks, Leeds, Manchester or Bristol£50.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£75.00
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving for Two£99.98