Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Refresh and Revive at Ragdale Hall SpaCode: PRAGHR 12 month validity Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Refresh and Revive at Ragdale Hall Spa
Add to Basket
Step into spa bliss at the luxurious Ragdale Hall, and enjoy full use of the stunning facilities alongside a treatment of your choice with this fantastic pamper day.
After a drink and a short tour, you can start relaxing by the pools or detoxifying in the sauna and steam rooms. With 12 different water and heat experiences to discover, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Immerse yourself in Ragdale’s piece de resistance: a Rooftop Infinity Pool offering an open air, heated experience, with reclining underwater massage jet seating, complete with an infinity edge to take in breath-taking views over the rolling Leicestershire countryside.
You’ll be welcome to a choice of a 50-minute treatment, or two 25-minute treatments from a selection. Whichever you choose, you can expect to come away feeling rested, rejuvenated and ready to take on the world.
- A welcome drink on arrival
- A choice of a Blissful Face and Back Therapy (50 minutess) OR a Pure Radiance Facial (50 minutes) OR a Conditioning Hand and Conditioning Foot Treatment (both 25 minutes)
- A delicious three-course healthy buffet lunch
- Full use of spa facilities including the unique thermal spa
- Use of the NEW Rooftop Infinity Pool and Lounge
- Exercise and relaxation classes
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ragdale Hall you will be greeted by a friendly member of the team and offered a welcome drink. You will then be shown around the facilities, shown to the changing rooms and handed your towel. You should bring your own gown and slippers or flip flops if required.
You can take advantage of the many relaxing activities on offer during the day or take part in an exercise class or two. You will need to take your chosen pampering package at a pre-arranged time and can enjoy a tasty buffet lunch in the afternoon
- Minimum age: 16
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible treatment or therapy for you
- There are disabled changing rooms and ramps in ground floor areas. It is recommended that disabled guests are accompanied by a carer
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available to take Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Arrival is at 09.00 and you should allow a full day for this experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.