Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Relaxation and Wellness Day with White Calm RetreatsCode: PWRRW1 9 month validity 2 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Relaxation and Wellness Day with White Calm Retreats
Add to Basket
Refresh mind, body and soul with a White Calm Retreat. A unique wellness experience, you’ll be completely looked after from the moment you arrive. Your wellness expert will guide you through 1 hour 45 minutes of deeply relaxing meditation or yoga.
After a healthy nutritious lunch, take time to experience the grounds before your expert-led de-stress workshop to aid those who suffer from stress, anxiety and sleep problems, including a short meditative session on positive thinking.
Finish the day with deep relaxation yoga including pranayama teaching you breath control or a guided meditation session.
- Welcome refreshments and healthy snacks, and more provided throughout the day
- Introduction from your host and wellness expert, who’ll guide you through what to expect from your deep relaxation day
- 1 hour 45 minutes of Yoga for All - suitable for participants of all skill levels - including a 15 minute deep relaxation session
- A nutritious lunch to complement the day’s activities
- Beautiful grounds in which to take breaks through the day
- De-stress workshop, teaching different postures to help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, stress and sleep issues
- A short meditation session on positive thinking, followed by deep relaxation yoga
- Tips and exercises to calm and destress at home
- Choice of two 4* locations
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival to White Calm Retreat location, you’ll be welcomed with refreshments and meet your host and wellness expert for an introduction before enjoying a 1 hour 45 minute deep relaxation yoga session.
You’ll break for lunch after which you can enjoy the beautiful grounds and take a walk either on your own or with the teacher.
After lunch, you’ll learn a variety of techniques and postures which will help alleviate anxiety, stress and sleep problems. This also includes a short meditation session on positive thinking.
You’ll finish with a session of deep relaxation yoga with pranayama - breath control teaching or a guided meditation session.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16
- All participants need to bring their vouchers with them
- Your driving licence will be required for those travelling by car to the venues
- Participants need to be able to do some gentle yoga but there is no physically exerting activities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Sundays from October 2018 to April 2019. Additional dates to be confirmed.
Start times are 09.30 and the days finish at 16.30. There are 3 to 4 sessions each day and up to 15 participants in each group.
We recommend you book at least one month in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 7 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- East of England (2)
- Essex - Clacton on Sea
- Hertfordshire - St Albans