Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Relaxation Day with Two AA Rosette Three Course Lunch for Two in BerkshireCode: PHOL5L 9 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Relaxation Day with Two AA Rosette Three Course Lunch for Two in Berkshire
Add to Basket
Enjoy a special day out with a friend or loved one, relaxing in the stylish surroundings of one of Berkshire’s most impressive hotels. You can enjoy full use of the facilities, including a 19m swimming pool, steam and sauna suites, or the gym if you’re feeling energetic!
Alternatively, simply chill out on a couple of day beds, and savour the tranquillity. All that relaxing will leave you hungry by lunchtime, so make your way to the popular 2AA Rosette Caprice restaurant to enjoy three delicious courses chosen from the set menu and served with a glass each of prosecco.
Return to the spa in the afternoon and continue your day with a swim, some relaxation in the steam room, or even a snooze! The perfect stress-buster for two, with a delicious lunch as the centre-piece of the treat.
- Three course set menu lunch in the stylish 2 AA Rosette Caprice restaurant
- One glass of prosecco per person
- Use of Esprit Fitness and Spa facilities
- Robes, towel and slippers provided
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On your arrive at the Esprit Spa & Wellness, you and your guest will be greeted by the friendly team and provided with towels to use during your visit.
Enjoy full use of the leisure facilities including the swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness suite and steam and sauna areas. At lunchtime you will make your way to the Caprice restaurant - the proud recipient of 2 AA Rosettes for excellence - where you will be served with a tasty three-course lunch and a glass each of prosecco. In the afternoon you will be welcome to resume your spa experience until the end of the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, room alarm, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, accessible lifts, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness, hotel rooms have shower grab rails, shower has drop down chair, bathroom alarm
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a full day for this experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.