Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ride the Tiger London Family Speedboat ExperienceCode: PTTSBF 9 month validity London - Blackfriars 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ride the Tiger London Family Speedboat Experience
Add to Basket
Take the family out on the Thames for sightseeing and speed, with an exhilarating Ride the Tiger London Speedboat Experience.
Join the fun at New Blackfriars Pier, where your speedboat and crew will be waiting to get things started. All aboard, it’ll be out on the open river. You’ll pass some of London’s most famous landmarks – ideal territory for a selfie or two. Get ready for a burst of adrenalin as your captain opens up the throttle for a pulse-racing, scream-inducing dash through Wapping, past Canary Wharf, the Cutty Sark and the O2 Arena, before you make your way back to Blackfriars where your exhilarating experience concludes.
- 45 minute Ride the Tiger experience for two adults and two children
- See some of London’s iconic landmarks
- Travel at electrifying speed out as far as Greenwich
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll meet your skipper at New Blackfriars Pier, where you’ll board your speedboat ready for your experience to get underway.
Combining sightseeing and pulse-racing speeds, your 45-minute experience will take you out as far as Greenwich before heading back to Blackfriars.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Your voucher is for two adults (one over 14, one over 18) and two children (under 14)
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Minimum height: 4ft 6in. The standard suspension seats can accommodate anyone over 5ft. A limited number of seats are available on each voyage for those under 5ft. When making your booking please mention if these are required
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome to take part. The nature of the voyages, however, preclude many individuals, including pregnant women, from participating. Thames Tigers will work to accommodate anyone wishing to take part as long as this can be done safely
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from March 2018. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Blackfriars
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.