Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, LondonCode: PYLAT2 9 month validity London - Temple Pier 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London
Add to Basket
Step aboard a 1920s steam yacht with someone special for an afternoon treat overlooking the Thames and some of London’s iconic landmarks, and get ready to enjoy sweet and savoury delights served with a refreshing brew with this Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London.
Permanently moored in the ‘Mayfair of the river’ a short distance from the Houses of Parliament, The Yacht London is a luxury location for that classic British tradition, the afternoon tea. You’ll be in fine surroundings as you take your table with the Coca-Cola London Eye, The Shard and Houses of Parliament all visible from your vantage point on the Thames, and with previous distinguished guests such as The Queen and Winston Churchill having dined on board you can be safe in the knowledge you’re in the presence of quality.
On the food side you can indulge in sandwiches with classic fillings, homemade scones with strawberry conserve and clotted cream, macaroons and chocolate ganache tortes, mulled pear twisted trifles and more. There’s also a choice of six teas to enjoy from a bottomless pot, meaning you can find your perfect pairing on this delicious London afternoon out.
- A selection of traditional finger sandwiches with a modern twist
- Freshly prepared British cakes & scones served with fruity jam and Devonshire clotted cream
- A ‘bottomless’ pot of quality tea of your choice
- A unique dining experience at a great riverside location with panoramic views
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Yacht London you’ll be shown through to your table before being shown the menus for you to choose your tea for the afternoon.
While you sip you’ll be served a selection of sweet and savoury treats as well as homemade scones with clotted cream and strawberry conserve.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- There is no disabled access to the venue
- The experience content and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday January to May and September to November inclusive, Thursday and Friday only June, July and August. This experience is not available in December.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Temple Pier
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise for TwoSave 20% £61.25 £49.00
- Cream Tea for Two at Harrods£33.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Courthouse Hotel, LondonSave 50% £79.00 £39.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonSave 35% £70.00 £45.00
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 50% £135.00 £67.50