Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Roasted Pork Belly Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9PB1 12 month validity London - Islington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Roasted Pork Belly Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
Master the art of one of the most delicious cuts of meat there is, as you prepare a classic Roasted Pork Belly at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School.
One of the iconic chef’s signatures, you’ll learn the techniques behind beautiful, melt-in-the-mouth pork belly with a super-crunchy crackling. Unlock the tricks to an outstanding roast, that you’ll be able to nail every time. Whip up your own apple sauce, before one of Jamie’s expert chefs talks you through how to make a proper, proper gravy. At the end of your session, you’ll tuck into a pork roll made by your chef, while you take yours home ready to cook for friends and family.
- 2 hour class covering how to prepare classic Pork Belly meal
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to create a crispy Pork Belly and apple sauce
- Learn how to make fantastic gravy
- Dine on your dish at the end of your session
- Take home generous ready to cook Pork Belly
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll move between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to dine on your creations. At the end of your session, you’ll take home a generous ready to cook Pork Belly.
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian participants can be catered for
- Kindly note, that whilst individuals are of course welcome, some classes may require you to work in pairs and you may be paired up with another individual for the duration of the class
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.