Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sea Cruise and Steam Train Adventure for TwoCode: PCCPST SP1 12 month validity Dorset - Poole 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sea Cruise and Steam Train Adventure for Two
Add to Basket
Discover some of the UK’s most breathtaking history with a Sea Cruise and Steam Train Adventure for Two. Your relaxing cruise will take you on a journey around the eastern tip of the Jurassic Coast, with live commentary from your Captain offering a backdrop to stunning panoramas of sea, sky, sand and chalk formations.
Disembark at the Victorian seaside resort of Swanage, where you can explore the town’s unique shops or grab a bite to eat, before stepping aboard for your steam train journey. Step back into 1885 as you experience the golden age of rail travel with a return trip from Swanage to Corfe or Norden, before journeying once more along the magnificent chalk formations into Poole Harbour.
- Return cruise, 1 hour each way along the Jurassic Coast
- Live commentary from your Captain
- Return steam train trip from Swanage to either Corfe or Norden
- Free museums at both stops
- Time to explore Corfe Castle
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Poole Quay, you’ll step aboard for your outward cruise journey. Take in the sights of the eastern tip of the Jurassic Coast as your Captain offers you an informative live commentary throughout. You’ll disembark at Swanage, where you can spend some time exploring, before embarking on your return steam train trip to either Corfe or Norden, both stops offering free museums. You could also explore the ruins of the famous Corfe Castle, or enjoy the sights from one of the old pubs in the village.
On your return cruise, you’ll journey once more along the magnificent chalk formations into Poole Harbour, where you’ll disembark and head home after an unforgettable journey.
- Minimum age:18
- Not all of the vessels have been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. If you intend to travel on a vessel which has not been so designed or adapted, you must satisfy yourself as to its suitability before embarking
- When travelling on any vessel not adapted for wheelchair access, if you use a wheelchair you must bring enough helpers to enable you to make your journey safely including getting on board the vessel and leaving it at your destination.
Even on vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place.
Under no circumstances must wheelchairs obstruct any access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This experience is available daily from 1 April 2022 to October 2022 with sailing time 10.30 and return journeys at 14.30 and 16.45. Please note sailing times are subject to change. Exclusions may apply and can include UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Please allow up to 7 hours for the whole experience - depending on return time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Dorset - Poole
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Steam Train Trip on The Spa Valley Railway with Cream Tea and Prosecco for Two£50.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Visit to Brooklands Museum, Concorde Experience and Tea and Cake for Two£58.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Raymond Blanc’s White Brasserie Gastro PubsSave 21% £66.00 £52.00