Charge up for some electrically-powered exploration in the gardens and surrounding woodlands of Upton Country Park, Dorset. With a Segway Adventure Tour, you’ll put your balance to the test for some gyroscopic fun.
Not far from Bournemouth, you’ll be able to glide around the grounds and breathe in the stunning views across Holes Bay on your unique personal transport. Explore the Grove Woods, and venture off the beaten track and discover what your beefed up Segway is capable of. You’ll scoot past the Grade II* listed Georgian Upton House, weave around the borders and even head down to the northern shoreline of Poole Harbour.
Back at the house you can have your photo taken with your nippy two-wheeled steed, with the option to purchase as a keepsake of your experience. If you know someone looking to try something new, then this free-wheeling experience complete with stunning backdrop might be the unique ticket you’re after!
- Segway Adventure Tour
- Learn how to control an amazing Segway
- Explore the gardens and woodlands of Upton Country Park
- Photo opportunity in front of the Grade II* listed Upton House
- Option to purchase a souvenir photo
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at Upton County Park you will meet your instructor and sign an indemnity form before you collect your helmet, gloves and Segway. You are welcome to bring your own helmet and gloves if you have them. Then you will have a quick safety brief before you jump on your Segway and get some practice.
You’ll be whizzing around in no time and be able to explore the gardens, the grounds and the surrounding woods on a guided Segway tour. At the end you will have the opportunity to purchase photographs as a reminder of your fantastic experience.
- Minimum age: 12 (Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating parent or legal guardian)
- Minimum weight: 7 stone
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must be able to stand comfortably for approx 60 minutes and make stepping up and down motions as in climbing stairs
- Kindly note that the experience is not suitable for those with serious medical conditions, bad backs or pregnant women. Please notify the supplier on booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your experience
- You may be able to bring spectators to watch the practise session but they will not be able to view the tour. Please check for specific details at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the year. If you wish to book for a weekend this may be available for an upgrade fee of £10 and can be discussed with the supplier when booking.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.