Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Seven Course ‘Taste of Savoy’ Menu for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy GrillCode: PGRS72 12 month validity London - Strand 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Seven Course ‘Taste of Savoy’ Menu for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill
Add to Basket
Enjoy a fine dining experience steeped in glamour, history and classic British and French cuisine with a Seven Course ‘Taste of Savoy’ Menu for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill.
Founding chef Auguste Escoffier attracted a loyal stream of celebrity clientele to Savoy Grill, and the legacy continues under the helm of Gordon Ramsay today. Take your seats in the iconic 1920 dining room and prepare to dine on the likes of glazed omelette Arnold Bennett, pan fried scallops and the Savoy Grill’s signature Beef Wellington, followed by a selection of cheeses and a decadent dessert.
Showcasing the heritage and expertise of the famed restaurant’s culinary legacy, there’s no better way to get a true taste of what makes Savoy Grill so special.
- Seven-course Taste of Savoy menu for two at Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill
- Dine amongst historic art deco splendour
- Enjoy the likes of signature Beef Wellington and classic Savoy Grill dishes
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Savoy Grill, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the staff, who’ll direct you to your pre-booked table. Take your seats and soak up the art deco splendour of your surroundings, before being served an exquisite seven-course tasting menu.
Please note that menus use seasonal ingredients and may be subject to change. Please note a 12.5% service charge will be applied to any additional drinks or items purchased on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid Monday to Saturday 12.00 to 15.00, Sundays 12.00 to 16.00 and seven days a week 17.00 to 22.30. Please note this experience is not available on Key Seasonal Dates. These include the Festive Period from 1 November to 2 January, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Bank Holiday weekend and Father's Day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Strand
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Lunch with Champagne for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- The View from The Shard and Three Course Lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill for Two£145.00
- Three Course Michelin Star Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Pétrus£110.00
- Michel Roux Jr's Roux at Parliament Square Tasting Menu and Cocktail for Two£158.00