Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Seven Deadly Sins London Pub Tour for TwoCode: PLANPS 9 month validity London - Farringdon Station 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Seven Deadly Sins London Pub Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and get ready for an exploration into a night of sin, and whether you’re sinful or chaste you can discover London’s naughtiest pubs and the capital’s grisly history on a guided walking tour with this Seven Deadly Sins London Pub Tour for Two.
Heading off from near the news stand outside Farringdon Station, in Cowcross Road, you’ll be led by a knowledgeable guide into the city’s sinful past from one public house to the next. You’ll discover a 16th century pub where Queen Elizabeth reportedly danced around a cherry tree in revelry, a gin palace, areas affected by the Great Fire of London and more over the course of your evening, all coupled with a heap of tall tales.
There are three historic pubs to discover over the course of your tour, and you’re welcome to stop and whet your whistle (at your expense) in each as your guide regales you with tales and titbits from the area’s history, from ladies of the night to execution grounds and all sorts in-between.
- A walking tour for two covering London’s most sinful pubs
- Follow a knowledgeable guide as they recount the history of the areas and pubs you visit
- Visit four pubs, see Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane and areas affected by the Great Fire of London
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival near the news stand outside Farringdon Station, in Cowcross Road, at 19.15, you’ll meet your knowledgeable guide for the evening as well as some of your fellow tour participants before heading out into the city.
You’ll take in four pubs, with the chance to stop for a drink in each should you choose while your guide tells you some of the history of the pub and the area, with the tour taking around 1 hour 30 minutes overall.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Although drinks are not included in the experience you are welcome to enjoy a drink at each puib (at your own expense)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience take place on selected Thursdays at 19.30 throughout the year, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Farringdon Station
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 50% £30.00 £15.00
- Drink London! Pub Walking Tour for Two AdultsSave 22% £50.00 £39.00
- The London Underground Treasure Hunt for TwoSave 20% £35.00 £28.00
- Jack The Ripper Walking Tour for TwoSave 20% £24.00 £19.00
- Blood and Tears: London's Horror Walking Tour for Two£24.00