Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sherlock: The Official Live Immersive Adventure Game for Four AdultsCode: PSTG4A 12 month validity London - Shepherds Bush 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sherlock: The Official Live Immersive Adventure Game for Four Adults
Add to Basket
Follow in the footsteps of one of the world’s most famous detectives in this exclusive Sherlock Holmes: The Official Live Game escape private experience for four.
With Sherlock nowhere to be seen and your own private session, it’s down to the four of you to solve mysteries and puzzles before time runs out. Featuring authentic content from the writers of the hit TV show and cast members, including Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, you’ll receive clues to help you crack the case and save the day.
Everything you know will be tested as you get set up in your own exclusive private room ready to take on mind-bending puzzles. Do you have what it takes to defeat Moriarty once and for all?
- Sherlock Holmes: The Official Live Game for four
- Fully themed Sherlock live and immersive escape game, featuring sets from the show
- Video messages from Sherlock cast members
- Work together racing against the clock to solve puzzles and crack the case
- Free digital photo
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Arriving within plenty of time of your pre-booked appointment, the four of you will be warmly welcomed by the team as they check you in ready for your game. Enjoy an exclusive private experience as all games will only be with four members of your team as you immerse yourselves in the world of Sherlock.
Work together against the clock to solve puzzles, crack the case and defeat Moriarty. The experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes and features set from the hit TV show. You'll also receive a free Digital photo as a keepsake and reminder.
- Minimum age: 16
- If you are visibly inebriated, you will be refused entry or your experience curtailed
- If you are disruptive, unruly or present a threat to the environment or staff your experience will be terminated
- There is no strobe lighting or strong smells but we advise there are loud noises (ear defenders available on request) and dark corridors
- Please keep in mind that there are a number of instances where you will not have anywhere to sit down as well as some periods of low lighting, so please do tread carefully
- The experience requires a basic level of English comprehension, you do not need to be fluent, but you must be able to read and speak English to a good standard
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Friday evenings, Saturday mornings, aftenoons and evenings and Sunday mornings and afternoons. Exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 40 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.