Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game for Two Adults and Two ChildrenCode: PSTGOF 12 month validity 4 locations 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game for Two Adults and Two Children
Add to Basket
Get your family of intrepid and intelligent detectives together for this Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game.
Hidden across your chosen city are a series of clues and codes that you need to work together to crack. Luckily, you won’t be completely alone. You’ll be digitally assisted with content from the BBC hit TV show’s cast including animated videos, voicemail and text messages.
The mission will begin with a pre-recorded briefing call and culminate with a debrief scorecard email sent to you after the event. The only question that remains is do you have what it takes to step into the shoes of the great detective Sherlock Holmes?
- Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game Family
- Choice of locations: Bristol, Liverpool and London
- Work together to crack codes and solve cryptic clues
- Digitally assisted with content from the BBC hit TV show’s cast
- Pre-recorded briefing call prior to experience and debrief scorecard email after the event
- Discover hidden gems along the way
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival in your chosen city, you’ll receive a pre-recorded briefing call containing details of your day and the app you need to download. Travelling on foot to various locations across the city, you’ll need to solve puzzles and crack codes together to uncover more clues. Teams will be digitally assisted with content from the BBC hit TV show’s cast.
- Minimum age: 7 (Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Smartphone is required on the day
- You will need to download an app before you begin
- All routes require up to 3 miles of walking
- All routes have been designed to be wheelchair accessible with step free access where required
- The experience requires a basic level of English comprehension, you do not need to be fluent, but you must be able to read and speak English to a good standard
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The experience is available seven days a week, throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you contact the supplier at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure they can provide you with all media required for the day.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.