Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting for TwoCode: PSDTT2 9 month validity London - Chiswick 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Embark on an adventure with a fellow gin lover to visit the Sipsmith Gin Distillery for a tour and tasting. With a tipple in hand, you’ll head behind the scenes of the first copper pot distillery in almost 200 years, discovering gin’s chequered past and learning about Sipsmith’s integral role in the recent ‘Ginaissance’.
You will be introduced to the beautiful copper pot stills, Prudence, Verity and Constance, and find out how the award-winning gins are carefully hand-crafted, whilst receiving a complimentary tutored tasting of them too.
- Tasting experience inside the Sipsmith Gin Distillery
- Gin tipple on arrival
- Learn about gin’s chequered past and Sipsmith’s role in the recent ‘Ginaissance’
- Discover how Sipsmith’s award-winning gins are carefully hand-crafted
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of some of Sipsmith’s finest gins
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Sipsmith’s Gin Distillery, you’ll be welcomed with a ginny tipple to sip and enjoy whilst being taken through gin’s chequered past and learning how Sipsmith came to be.
You will then be introduced to the beautiful copper stills, Prudence, Verity and Constance and learn how these award-winning gins are hand-crafted whilst enjoying a tutored tasting of them too.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18 (you may be asked to provide ID)
- Full disabled access throughout the distillery and toilets
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Chiswick
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Guided Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£50.00
- Jensen's Gin Experience at Bermondsey Distillery for Two£40.00
- London's Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard£99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Cream Cakes and Cocktails for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour, Covent Garden£54.00