Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Six Course Michelin-Starred Tasting Dinner with Champagne for Two at Angler RestaurantCode: PSPH6C 12 month validity London - Moorgate 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Six Course Michelin-Starred Tasting Dinner with Champagne for Two at Angler Restaurant
Add to Basket
Enjoy a six-course tasting menu of Michelin-starred fare at Angler Restaurant. Perched at the top of South Place Hotel, you and a guest can dine on the very best sustainable seafood sourced from British waters.
Serving up picture-perfect plates, the Angler has truly established itself as a destination dining experience. The tasting menu is a celebration of seasonal and local produce with the likes of tartare of yellowfin tuna, Cornish mackerel with Lincolnshire eel and Oscietra caviar, and buttermilk panna cotta all having featured. Good food deserves good drink and you’ll be able to raise of glass of Champagne on this memorable dining experience.
- Six-course Michelin-starred tasting menu
- Seasonal, sustainably-sourced fare
- Glass of Champagne each
- Perched at the top of the 5* South Place Hotel
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll find Angler Restaurant at the top of South Place Hotel. On arrival you’ll be greeted by a member of the team and shown through to your pre-booked table.
You can enjoy a six-course, seasonal tasting menu, served alongside a glass of Champagne.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your meal can be booked Monday to Saturday throughout the year. Date exclusiuon may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for your meal.
Please note - vouchers cannot be used for, or as part of, a group booking
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Moorgate
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant at Royal Exchange£75.00
- Modern French Fine Dining Seven Course Tasting Menu for Two at L'Ortolan£155.00
- Three Course Lunch for Two at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill£90.00
- Five Course Tasting Menu for Two at the 5* Athenaeum, PiccadillySave 16% £108.00 £90.00
- Visit to The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co for TwoSave 34% £170.50 £111.00