Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Smoke and Spice Cooking Class for Two at The Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSS2 SP1 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Smoke and Spice Cooking Class for Two at The Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Get ready to work to turn fresh and local ingredients into delicious smoky and spicy fare under the instruction of a professional chef, and cook smart like never before through 2 hours of cookery with this Smoke and Spice Cooking Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
You’ll get to make a selection of dishes and treats from recipes created by Ann Hood, the owner and Head Chef, who’s turned her passion for cooking into expert cookery lessons for all. At times it’ll be hands-on at the front of the class with a few members of your group and a chef by your side, while at others you’ll get to watch the chef and some of the other participants cook so you can enjoy the tasty fruits of their labour before attempting it yourself at home.
With fresh seafood, duck and chicken you’ll learn how to home smoke without heaps of expensive gadgets, all coupled with Ann’s tips and tricks to make life easier and even more flavourful. All the dishes will be served at the end with sticky coconut rice and a glass of sake each, capping off an unforgettable cooking session.
- A 2 hour cookery class for two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- Get hands on and watch demonstrations of smoking and spicing without expensive equipment
- Dine on all your dishes at the end with sticky coconut rice and a glass of sake each
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from celebrity and professional chefs
- Choose from three venues
- Free 30 day trial of the Smart online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll be sure of a warm welcome before starting out on your culinary adventure. You’ll start by getting kitted out in your apron and provided with an information pack, recipes and a pen and paper to take down any notes.
Once briefed, it’ll be time to get cooking, getting to grips with a variety of baked treats sure to get your mouth watering and give your cookery fingers a workout.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
You should allow approximately 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.