Previous Page Breadcrumbs
South Indian Prawn Curry Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9SP1 12 month validity London - Islington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
South Indian Prawn Curry Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
You can’t beat a curry made from scratch – that’s just common knowledge. In this fantastic masterclass, you’ll be led by a professional chef, learning how to make a delicious homemade South Indian prawn curry.
Starting with a welcome drink, you’ll watch demonstrations before putting your skills to the test, creating a Keralan curry pasta to begin. You’ll use this to whip up your exquisite fragrant prawn curry, to be enjoyed with fluffy rice, vegetable bhajis, and a zingy coriander chutney. Curry and sides created, you’ll tuck in to your finished creations.
- 1 hour 30 minute cookery class covering how to make a delicious Keralan prawn curry
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Use fresh ingredients to make a versatile curry paste and turn it into prawn curry
- Learn how to make perfect aromatic rice, veg bhajis and coriander chutney
- Dine on all of your dishes at the end of your session
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcoming drink. Aprons on, it’ll be time for a demonstration, before you head back to your workbench to start putting the dish elements together.
You’ll flit between demonstrations and hands-on preparations before the meal is finished, at which point you’ll head to the chefs table to enjoy your creations!
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Vegetarian participants can be catered for
- Kindly note, that whilst individuals are of course welcome, some classes may require you to work in pairs and you may be paired up with another individual for the duration of the class
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year from January 2021.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.