Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Spinnaker Tower with Afternoon Tea at the Top for TwoCode: PESTA2 12 month validity Hampshire - Portsmouth 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Spinnaker Tower with Afternoon Tea at the Top for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy a slice of the high life with this Visit to Spinnaker Tower with Afternoon Tea at the Top for Two.
One of the South Coast’s most iconic landmarks, the Spinnaker Tower offers panoramic views across Portsmouth harbour, the Solent and beyond. You and a lucky friend can explore everything on offer, from the exhilarating glass Sky Walk, 100 metres above sea level, and the Sky Garden, the tower’s highest viewing deck with open air 'ceiling'!
As part of your day, you’ll enjoy a truly ‘High’ Tea in The Clouds café. With floor to ceiling windows 105 metres above ground, you can take in unrivalled views as you enjoy an array of sandwiches, sweet treats, and fruit scones with clotted cream and jam.
- Visit to Spinnaker Tower for two
- Witness amazing views from the Spinnaker Tower
- Brave the Glass Sky Walk, 100m above sea level
- Relax in the Sky Garden
- Tuck into a High Tea at The Clouds café, 105m above sea level
- Selection of sweet and savoury delights
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll have a pre-booked reservation at The Clouds café, but for the rest of the day, the time’s yours to enjoy. Your Tower entrance tickets are valid all day, so you can come and go as you like.
Enjoy panoramic views from the decks, walk 100 metres above sea level on the incredible glass Sky Walk, and relax in the Sky Garden. At your reserved time, you’ll head to The Clouds café 105 metres above sea level, where you can tuck into a delicious High tea together whilst taking in the sights.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Participants wishing to walk across the glass Sky Walk are required to remove their shoes before doing so
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience is available throughout the year. Exclusions, including Christmas Day, will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a minimum of 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience (however you are free to enjoy the Tower for as long as you like).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Portsmouth
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£95.00
- Three Course Meal for Two at Caffé Concerto, London£42.00
- Two Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 14% £51.50 £44.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Domes at Doubletree By Hilton London Kensington£60.00