Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Get Stuck into Steak Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery SchoolCode: PJ9SC1 12 month validity London - Islington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Get Stuck into Steak Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Add to Basket
We hear you’re a meat-lover, so get ready to indulge in style with this Get Stuck into Steak Cookery Class at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School for one.
Known for his steak-cooking style, you’ll learn Jamie Oliver’s tips and tricks from a professional chef picked by Jamie himself. From what to look for in the shops to the differences between cuts – and obligatory taste tests along the way – there’s plenty to get stuck into over your two-hour class. Beginning with a welcome drink, you’ll learn how to cook different cuts to perfection, serve them up in Jamie Oliver-style, and accompany them with classic sauces, before dining on all of your finished creations.
- 2 hour class covering how to cook the perfect steak, every time
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- Led by a professional chef chosen by Jamie Oliver himself
- Learn about the differences in cuts, enjoy taste testing and more
- Cook up a steak storm and prepare classic sauces
- Dine on your finished creations
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Jamie Oliver Cookery School in London you’ll be met by your chef for the day before being shown around your class kitchen and provided with a welcome drink.
Learn about what to look for in the shops and the differences between cuts, enjoy taste tests and demonstrations, and get ready to put your knowledge to the test as you cook up a steak storm.
- Minimum age: 15 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Please be aware that alcohol will only be served to those who are 18 and over
- Kindly note, that whilst individuals are of course welcome, some classes may require you to work in pairs and you maybe paired up with another individual for the duration of the class
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend that you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience including eating time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.