Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Steam Train Experience with Premier Onboard Dining for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail CoCode: PSDBPR 9 month validity 5 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Steam Train Experience with Premier Onboard Dining for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co
Add to Basket
Enjoy a fabulous Steam Train Experience with Premier Onboard Dining for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co. Everything you need for a truly unforgettable outing is included – spectacular views, exquisite food, and classic travel. There’s a vast array of trips for the two of you to choose from, from magnificent Cathedral cities to delightful coastal towns, all focused on giving you the best day out possible.
Start the day with a glass of Champagne, orange juice and pastries, followed by a delicious full English breakfast or brunch as you take in the beautiful British countryside en route to your chosen destination. Once there, the time’s yours to explore as you please.
During your return journey you'll enjoy dinner in the comfortable 1960’s Restaurant Car. With the highest quality of customer service and a delicious four-course evening meal, it’s the perfect way to round off an unforgettable day.
- Steam Train Experience with Premier Onboard Dining for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co.
- 33 destinations to choose from
- Champagne, orange juice and morning pastries to welcome you aboard
- Brunch or full English breakfast each
- Time to explore your chosen destination
- Four-course meal on your return journey, in the train’s 1960’s Restaurant Cars
- Impeccable customer service
- Stunning countryside views
- Return journey from your chosen station
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Stepping aboard at your chosen station, you’ll be welcomed with Champagne, orange juice and morning pastries, before enjoying a full English breakfast or brunch.
You will enjoy picturesque views of the English countryside rolling past en route to your chosen destination; once you arrive, you can head out to enjoy the surroundings as you wish or you can join one of the optional excursions, bookable in advance at additional cost.
On your return journey, where you will enjoy a delicious four course evening meal using the finest seasonal ingredients whilst taking in the stunning views in the surroundings of an authentic 1960’s Restaurant Car. The perfect way to round off your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The Steam Dreams Rail Co. welcomes disabled passengers on our trains. Wheelchair and mobility scooter passengers need to be aware that there are steps up to the vintage carriages which they will have to use, passengers must also walk a short distance from the door to their seat. Wheelchairs and mobility scooters must be of the fold-up variety and will be stored in the guards van and cannot be used onboard the train. Unfortunately they are not able to provide wheelchairs. For details of platform accessibility please refer to National Rail Enquiries or the station operator for up-to-date information. Please state your mobility requirements at time of booking
- Vouchers are not valid on Flying Scotsman trips, Christmas Carols or shopping specials
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability. Exclusions apply for Flying Scotsman trips, Christmas Carols and shopping specials.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 to 15 hours for the full experience, depending on destination chosen.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (5)
- London - Victoria
- London - Euston
- London - Paddington
- London - Kings Cross
- London - Waterloo