Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Steam Train Trip in Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee Carriage with Afternoon Tea for TwoCode: PEBQA2 12 month validity North Yorkshire - Skipton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Steam Train Trip in Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee Carriage with Afternoon Tea for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a lucky friend and head out for a regal day like no other with this Steam Train Trip in Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee Carriage with Afternoon Tea for Two.
Stepping inside Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee Saloon of 1887, you’ll experience first-hand the award-winning restoration featured on Channel 4. Owners Stephen and Qiuying Middleton will regale you with entertaining stories about the restoration and Royal history.
During the 60 minute steam hauled trip, you’ll be served Prosecco, sandwiches, cakes and hot drinks as your journey takes you through the Yorkshire Dales between Embsay and Bolton Abbey.
- Steam Train Trip in Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee Carriage with Afternoon Tea for Two
- Rare opportunity to enjoy Queen Victoria’s sumptuous railway carriage
- Meet the award-winning restoration team
- Hear entertaining stories about the restoration and Royal History
- Prosecco, sandwiches, cakes and hot drinks served
- Journey through the Yorkshire Dales between Embsay and Bolton Abbey
- Available on selected dates throughout the year
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Embsay Station, you’ll exchange your tickets and step aboard Queen Victoria’s sumptuous railway carriage.
Once you’ve settled into your seats, you’ll meet the restoration team who’ll regale you with tales about the restoration and Royal History. You’ll also tuck into a wonderful traditional afternoon tea, served with stunning views of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair access is limited due to door width. Staff are happy to help you on the coach with ramps and steps when required
- Vegetarian options available
- There are toilet facilities at both stations
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience runs on most Sundays from Mothers’ day to October. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
North Yorkshire - Skipton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway Steam Train Experience with Afternoon Tea for Two£59.00
- Picturesque Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal for Two£48.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea SalonSave 30% £172.50 £120.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£95.00
- Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway First Class Steam Train Experience with Full English Breakfast for Two£40.00