Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Surrey Countryside and London Skyline Helicopter Sightseeing TourCode: PSCLH1 12 month validity Surrey - Redhill 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Surrey Countryside and London Skyline Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Add to Basket
Discover stunning views from a unique perspective with this Helicopter Sightseeing Tour. High in the skies, you’ll join a group of fellow adventurers to sightsee with a difference.
Enjoy some high-altitude fun as your pilot takes you over the breathtaking Surrey countryside and the North Downs. As you pass over the North Downs Ridge, you might even get a glimpse of London’s imposing skyline in the distance. This ten-minute flight is the perfect experience for anyone who loves getting airborne!
- Experience the wonder of flight with this 10-minute helicopter tour
- Enjoy stunning views of the Surrey countryside, North Downs, Reigate and more
- Glimpse the London skyline from the North Downs Ridge
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Make sure you arrive at Redhill Aerodrome 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time, for your verification and a short safety briefing. After the admin stuff’s been taken care of, you’ll step aboard your helicopter with up to five other eager passengers.
Get ready to experience a pleasure flight that you’ll remember forever, with breathtaking views underneath as you head across the skies. You’ll be able to take in the glorious Surrey countryside, the North Downs, and you might even glimpse the London skyline in the distance!
- Minimum age: 4 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- You should not take part if you suffer from limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions or vertigo
- Pregnant passengers are allowed subject to doctors agreement
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the experience provider before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
From April to October this experience is available on Friday to Monday and Wednesday. From November to March, this experience is available from Friday to Monday.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Surrey - Redhill
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.