Get into your jumpsuit, strap on those goggles and board the aircraft. This is a fantastic experience where you will feel the thrill of jumping from a plane door at a height of up to 12,000 feet. Enjoy the unique sensation of free fall before that all important moment when your parachute is deployed and it’s time to slow down and take in the spectacular scenery below you. There’s not much to worry about, you will be strapped to a qualified and experienced instructor the whole time so you can relax and enjoy the ride. Bring along some friends so they can witness you take on this unusual opportunity to display your adventurous side.
- Safety briefing session
- One jump, with a fully qualified BPA instructor
- Provisional BPA membership
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at the centre you will be asked to hand over your declaration of health form and if your instructor is satisfied with your level of fitness you will be enrolled as a provisional member of the British Parachute Association and issued with all the necessary equipment. You will be given a safety briefing and will practice the techniques required for your jump. As you will be jumping with your instructor, you can relax a little safe in the knowledge that you will be looked after. You will be kitted out in your special jumpsuit, fitted into a dual harness and handed the headgear with goggles. You’ll head up to the skies in a helicopter or small plane and once at an altitude of 10,000 feet it’s time to depart.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent and indemnity forms signed)
- Maximum weight:
Dunkeswell - 18 stone (a £20 charge per stone over 15 stone applies)
Lincolnshire - 16 stone fully clothed (those close to the weight limit or with a Body Mass Index over 27.5 may have to wait for suitable wind conditions before the jump can take place)
Kent - 14 stone 7Ib for men and 13 stone 7lb for women
All other locations - 15 stone
- You must be in good health to jump, please consult your doctor with any health queries, certain health problems may mean you can not jump
- You are not able to take part if pregnant and will also be unable to jump if you appear intoxicated
- Once your booking has been made you will be sent a declaration of fitness form. It is important that this is completed correctly and given to your instructor on the day of your jump, failure to do so will result in you not being able to take your experience and a complete forfeit of your voucher
- Spectators are welcome and most centres have catering facilities available. Kindly note some centres do not allow children on site due to health and safety, please check at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Selected dates depending on location.
Please note - weekdays only at Headcorn
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should expect to spend a full day at the centre but your actual jump will last 30 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.