Take to the wheel of some mean military machinery and test your skills and your nerves on a specially designed course, designed to give you the military driving experience of a lifetime.
Following a safety briefing and tuition, you and your crew will take it in turns to handle the controls as you drive through, over and across the range of thrilling mud and water obstacles in your path. With a choice of locations, the vehicles you drive will differ depending on where you choose, but you can be assured of a driving experience unlike any other.
- Training from an experienced instructor and hands-on driving
- As part of a small group you will be given a safety briefing followed by driving in up to three military vehicles depending on the location you choose
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location you will receive a safety briefing and full driving tuition will be given in the reassuring company of the friendly and experienced instructors. All of the courses have been specially designed to give you the military driving experience of a lifetime.
You and your crew will take it in turns to handle the controls as you drive through, across and over any mud and water obstacles in your path.
- Minimum age: 16 at Kent, 17 at Leicester (under 18’s need parental/guardianconsent), 18 at the Oxfordshire and North Yorkshire locations
- Minimum height: 4ft 8in to 5ft (depending on location)
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- A full UK or European driving licence is required at Oxfordshire and North Yorkshire - you must have held a manual licence a minimum period of 12 months. A license is required at Leicestshire.
- You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the vehicles which can be high and awkward to enter
- Spectators are welcome (depending on location). Some locations make charge a small fee to cover the cost of refreshments and transport. Please check the fees when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience takes place on selected days. The season generally runs from March to October.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.