Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tapas Style Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for Two at MAP MaisonCode: PMMTP2 9 month validity London - Haggerston 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tapas Style Afternoon Tea with Prosecco for Two at MAP Maison
Add to Basket
For those looking for an alternative take on the traditional afternoon tea, head to Hackney’s stunning MAP Maison, where you can enjoy a tapas-style selection of sweet and savoury delights alongside a glass of delicious Italian prosecco.
Located in Hackney, MAP Maison’s stunning 1920s décor and quirky atmosphere is the perfect surrounding for a few hours of relaxation and indulgence. The renowned café bar has put its own delicious twist on the traditional afternoon tea; savoury choices include mini baguettes with Iberico ham, avocado mash, mini cheeseburgers and tasty vegetarian bites. The sweet side of things is equally as tempting – with a range of high end patisseries such as chocolate butterscotch tart, raspberry and cream choux and pistachio cake on the menu, it’s a haven for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Your sweet and savoury delights will be accompanied by an eclectic selection of teas, carefully curated with an expert tea specialist, so there’s sure to be something for everyone. You’ll each enjoy a glass of prosecco to top things off in style.
- Delicious afternoon tea at MAP Maison
- Eclectic tea selection curated with the help of a top UK tea expert
- Tapas styled selection of savoury and sweet delights
- A glass of exquisite Italian prosecco for you each to enjoy
- Stunning décor and surroundings
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll arrive at MAP Maison, where you’ll be warmly greeted and shown through to your pre-booked table.
There, you’ll be served a glass of Italian prosecco alongside your tapas-style assortment of sweet and savoury treats, which you can enjoy at your leisure as you take in MAP Maison’s beautiful decor and delightfully quirky atmosphere. There’s also an eclectic menu of teas for you to enjoy, curated in collaboration with one of the UK’s top tea experts.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Gluten free, nut free, dairy free or vegan diets cannot be catered for
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Tuesday to Sunday from 13.00 to 17.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Haggerston
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 46% £178.50 £95.00
- The View from The Shard and Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Brasserie BlancSave 15% £117.00 £99.00
- Japanese Whisky Masterclass with Tastings for Two at MAP Maison£75.00
- Gin Tasting Masterclass and Two Course Lunch for Two£110.00