Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Taste and Make Your Own Amazing Chocolate for Two with Melt Notting Hill, LondonCode: PMCTM2 9 month validity London - Notting Hill 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Taste and Make Your Own Amazing Chocolate for Two with Melt Notting Hill, London
Add to Basket
Discover the process from bean to bar, and taste and make your own amazing chocolate with a fellow chocolate-lover at Melt London.
Melt’s world-class chocolatiers will guide you through the steps from the raw cocoa bean to your own unique bar of chocolate. You’ll sort and roast the cocoa beans, before cracking and winnowing them, refining the chocolate through a grinding process. Tasting along the way, you’ll see how the flavours change throughout.
Once tempered, you’ll mould the chocolate into your own bar, personalising it as you wish. You’ll take home your finished creations, complete with artisan packaging and a designer bag. This authentic experience in the heart of Notting Hill will see you learning the history of chocolate, working alongside top chefs, and getting creative in style.
- Create an amazing chocolate bar from a cocoa bean with a fellow chocolate lover
- Taste world-class chocolate at Melt London throughout
- Be guided through the process by expert chocolatiers
- Take home your finished creations
- Authentic artisan experience in the heart of Notting Hill
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet the expert chocolatier who’ll be taking your class. You’ll begin with a bean-to-bar introduction, before learning the back-story of the world’s best-loved treat. You’ll be provided with all the equipment you need for making your chocolates, including a linen apron.
Follow the process of making your own chocolate from beginning to end, finishing with delicious treats to take home and a Melt designer bag as a memento of what’s bound to be a fantastic experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 13 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Saturday througout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Notting Hill
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Original Chocolate Making Workshop for TwoSave 33% £98.00 £65.00
- Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop Including Martini and Bubbly for TwoSave 50% £160.00 £80.00
- Create your Own Choc-Tails and Chocolates for TwoSave 20% £70.00 £56.00
- Bean to Bar Experience for Two at Hotel Chocolat£130.00
- YO! Sushi Workshop for Two£50.00