Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tesla Model S On Track Driving ExperienceCode: PDLTM1 SP1 8 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tesla Model S On Track Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Experience the ultimate in modern motor luxury with this Tesla Model S On Track Driving Experience. Elon Musk’s electric-powered super machine has changed the game in the world of motoring, and now’s your chance to experience what it’s like to be behind the wheel.
Starting with a short briefing on basic racing lines and track etiquette, you’ll enjoy three sighting laps, before feeling the thrills with a high-speed passenger lap in a sports saloon car. This will be followed by ten driving laps in the Tesla Model S P90D in the famous Ludicrous mode. The future of motorsport is here, and it’s time to see for yourself what it’s all about.
- Tesla Model S P90D on-track driving experience
- Safety briefing
- Three sighting laps
- High-speed passenger lap
- Ten driving laps in the Tesla Model S P90D in Ludicrous mode
- First UK experience company to offer Tesla driving
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 8 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll sign in before a short and informative safety briefing.
It’ll then be on to your driving experience, with three sighting laps, a high-speed passenger lap in a sports saloon car and finally ten driving laps in the Tesla Modern S P90D in Ludicrous mode.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Guidelines are that you should be no more than 6ft 5in with a maximum weight of 20 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
There may be some Saturday availability at a surchage - please check at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.