Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tesla P90D Vs Dodge Viper SRT VX Driving ExperienceCode: PDLTVD SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tesla P90D Vs Dodge Viper SRT VX Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Experience the turning point in motoring history as you go back to back in the best of petrol and electric-powered vehicles.
With expert instruction throughout, you’ll hit the track for eight exhilarating laps in the UK’s only example of the last Dodge Viper and the electrifying Ludicrous mode equipped Tesla Model S P90D. With its 8.4L V10 combustion engine and max speeds of 206mph, the Dodge is fitted with the largest petrol engine to be placed in a production road car. Your electric contender for the occasion boasts 762bhp, 4-wheel drive and a supercharged ‘Ludicrous’ mode propelling it from 0-60 in just over 2 seconds. To make sure you can really put each car through its paces, you’ll be fully briefed on everything from controls to racing lines, as well as heading out for sighting laps and a high speed passenger lap beforehand.
- Drive two incredible vehicles
- Discover how electric ranks against petrol power
- Eight laps driving the latest Dodge Viper and a Tesla Model S P90D
- 30 minute introductory briefing
- Three instructor-driven sighting laps to learn the circuit
- High-speed passenger ride
- 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team throughout
- Personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed by the team before running through a 30 minute introductory briefing.
You’ll start on track with three instructor-driven and commentated sighting laps to help you learn the circuit, immediately propelling you into a high-speed passenger lap to get your adrenaline pumping.
After that, it’s on to the main event with eight laps in each of the amazing vehicles.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Minimum height: 5ft 4in
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing, due to the nature of driver instruction required. Please get in touch with us before booking your experience
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
The experience is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.