Head to London for an evening of smooth sailing and even smoother jazz with this sophisticated River Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise. Greeted in style with a glass of sparkling wine, you and your guest will enjoy views of all the spectacular riverside sights, complemented by a three-course meal, and live jazz.
Entertainment for the evening comes from the ChiJazz quintet. With a repertoire of cool, ambient tunes, as well as plenty of more lively numbers throughout the evening, it’s the perfect accompaniment for a chilled evening of dining and sightseeing. Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner from a set menu and a glass of sparkling wine.
Combining great music, food and views of London, you’ll want for nothing as you drift along to the sound of swing and Latin jazz.
- 3 hour cruise along the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable three course dinner from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Enjoy the swinging sounds of a fantastic jazz quintet as you sail along the Thames
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll embark on your jazz cruise from Embankment, Westminster Pier. Once aboard, you and your guest will be presented with a welcome glass of sparkling wine to kick things off in style. Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner from a set menu.
Entertainment for the evening is from the jazz quintet ChiJazz, serving up a repertoire of ambient tunes as well as more lively numbers from the world of swing and Latin jazz.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Aisles separate them from the window tables, which seat two people only
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking, but are not guaranteed
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Your voucher is valid on selected Friday nights throughout the year. Please note that due to demand there may be limited availability during July and August.
We recommend you book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises leave at 20.00 (boarding at 19.45) from Westminster Pier. Cruise lasts 3 hours returning to Westminster pier at 23.00.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.