Head to London for an evening of smooth sailing and even smoother jazz with this sophisticated River Thames Jazz Dinner Cruise. Greeted in style with a glass of sparkling wine, you and your guest will enjoy views of all the spectacular riverside sights, complemented by a three-course meal, and live jazz.
Entertainment for the evening comes from the ChiJazz quintet. With a repertoire of cool, ambient tunes, as well as plenty of more lively numbers throughout the evening, it’s the perfect accompaniment for a chilled evening of dining and sightseeing. Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner from a set menu and a glass of sparkling wine.
Combining great music, food and views of London, you’ll want for nothing as you drift along to the sound of swing and Latin jazz.
Please note - musical content may change depending on government restrictions.
- 3 hour cruise along the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable three course dinner from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Enjoy the swinging sounds of a fantastic jazz quintet as you sail along the Thames
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
You’ll embark on your jazz cruise from Embankment, Westminster Pier. Once aboard, you and your guest will be presented with a welcome glass of sparkling wine to kick things off in style. Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner from a set menu.
Entertainment for the evening is from the jazz quintet ChiJazz, serving up a repertoire of ambient tunes as well as more lively numbers from the world of swing and Latin jazz.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking at an additional charge direct with City Cruises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Your voucher is valid on 27 November 2020 and from April 2021. Exclusions may apply and can include 25 December, 1 January, Valentines (13 and 14 February) UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday and Bank Holiday Mondays.
We recommend you book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises leave at 20.00 (boarding at 19.45) from Westminster Pier. Cruise lasts 3 hours returning to Westminster pier at 23.00.
Please note on 27 November 2020 the boat will depart from Tower Bridge at 18.45 (boarding at 18.30) and returning at 21.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.