See the sights of London with a 50 minute adrenaline packed ride of the Thames. Sightseeing, speed and aquabatics combine on this pulse-racing Thames Jet ‘Rush’ experience.
The sights come thick and fast as you cruise the river, and include some of the city’s most iconic locations including the Millennium Bridge, The London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and the Shard. Once you’ve passed Tower Bridge, your skipper will open up the throttle as you speed down to Canary Wharf.
Take advantage of a more leisurely return to Westminster to take any must-have photos and maybe even a selfie or two…
- 50 minute high speed jet adventure
- The only public military grade jet boat on the Thames
- The same jet engines as the police use on the water
- Waterproofs included
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by a member of the Thamesjet team and kitted out in waterproof clothing and life jacket. Then it’s all aboard as you are meet your experienced skipper, and take your seat for your high-speed jet boat for the 50 minute thrilling ride along the Thames. Starting with The London Eye, your exhilarating journey will take you past several famous riverside landmarks on your way to ‘the fast zone’.
You’ll pass under ten of the capital’s great bridges, including the Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge where the high speed action starts and on to Canary Wharf.
- Minimum age: Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft 5in)
- The experience is not recommended for people suffering from back or other bone conditions, epilepsy, dizziness, diabetes, angina or heart conditions. Expectant mothers should not travel at any stage of pregnancy
- Passengers are required to advise Thamesjet of any medical conditions or disabilities at the time of booking. Passengers should consider themselves to be sufficiently medically fit to undertake this high speed boat ride and if there is any doubt should seek medical advice before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available October to March Thursday to Sunday and April to September daily. Vouchers cannot be used on 25 December. You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date.
You will need to book at least six weeks in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Allow 50 minutes for the actual experience in the jet boat. Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.