Make lunch an occasion to be remembered with this relaxing cruise along the Thames whilst you dine. You and a lucky friend or partner can enjoy a delicious two-course meal from a set menu, complete with tea and coffee, served by friendly waiters on hand to see to your needs.
The Thames Lunch Cruise for Two will be a delightful afternoon as you board the river boat and head out on your mini voyage. Take in all the sights as you travel through the heart of London, enjoying mouth-watering dishes and the freedom of being offshore. After your meal why not take a stroll along the deck and round off your experience by capturing the magnificent view from every angle. Some of the landmarks you will see up close include the tallest building in Europe – the Shard, and a genuine WWII warship – the HMS Belfast.
- Departures from Tower Pier
- 1 hour 45 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Delicious two course lunch (main and dessert) from a set menu
- This cruise must be pre-booked, please note that vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available but must be requested at time of booking
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Tower Pier, you and your guest will board your river boat at the previously arranged time and commence your 1 hour 45 minute cruise along the River Thames. During this time you will enjoy a two-course lunch from a set menu whilst taking in the sights of London.
Your delicious meal will be rounded off with a choice of tea or coffee. Then you and your guest may head up on to the deck for an even better view of the London riverside. Enjoy good company as you take in the great landmarks such as the Shard, the Golden Hinde reconstruction and Sir Francis Drake’s warship.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted. Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sit in the seats on board the vessel as these are fixed to the floor
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, child rate will be charged
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking at an additional charge direct with City Cruises
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
You can use your voucher Sunday to Thursday to 31 March 2021 (daily from 26 December to 3 January). Excluded dates include 25 December, 1 January, Valentines (13 and 14 February), UK Mother's day, Good Friday to Easter Monday, UK Father's day and Bank Holiday Mondays.
You must pre-book and take your experience before the voucher expiry date. Please note that summer dates may have limited availability due to demand.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises last 1 hour 45 minutes and leave at 11.45 (boarding at 11.30 prompt) from Tower Pier and return to Tower Pier at 13.30.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.