Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Thames River Cruise and Cream Tea for Two at HarrodsCode: PACORN HAR5C 9 month validity 5 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Thames River Cruise and Cream Tea for Two at Harrods
Add to Basket
Take in the sights from the famous River Thames and soak in the atmosphere of what is arguably the world’s most famous department store with this Thames River Cruise and Cream Tea for Two at Harrods.
Serving teas for over 150 years, the kitchens at Harrods know their way around a teapot and scones. On the Harrods Terrace nestled in the Harrods department store, with a friend or loved one sat beside you, you’ll each be served a plain and fruit scone each along with clotted cream and Harrods very own homemade preserves, with a pot of tea selected by you from an array of Harrods Fine Teas. With nine teas to choose from you can find the perfect brew for you to sip while enjoying a commanding view over London from the mezzanine conservatory.
Along with your British treat you’ll also get to see some of London’s top attractions from aboard a cruise boat on the river, with unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel so you can spend as long or as little on the boats before disembarking wherever takes your fancy.
Explore the capital and sit down to an uncomplicated cream tea at one of London’s most iconic venues.
- A finely-honed cream tea for two in the Harrods Terrace
- An elegant dining experience in an iconic location
- A pot of tea of your choice from over 14 Harrods Fine Teas with scones, preserve and cream
- Thames Cruise with departures from the following Piers every 30 minutes:
London Eye's Millennium Pier
- Unlimited travel on the City Cruises boat so you can hop on and off as many times as you wish during 24 hours
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
For your unlimited day of river cruising, you must take your voucher along to the City Cruises ticket office at Westminster, Tower or Greenwich piers on the day you wish to take the cruise and exchange it with the booking staff for an unlimited River Red Rover ticket. You may embark and disembark from the piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
On arrival at Harrods you and your guest will make your way to the fourth floor of the famous Knightsbridge department store where the Harrods Terrace is situated. Once settled at your pre-booked table you’ll be served your chosen pot of tea from the 14-strong range of Harrods Fine Teas to perfectly accompany your scones. You’ll each be served a plain and fruit scone with Harrods own homemade preserve and traditional West Country clotted cream, making it a quintessentially British cream tea.
Need to Know - The Essential Bits
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Some boats are wheelchair accessible. Please call the supplier to discuss which departures are best for you. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available Monday to Saturday, all year round, between 12.00 and 19.00 (limited availability on Saturdays)
Please note: exclusion dates including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Thames Sightseeing Cruise
You can use your voucher any day of the week, subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special occasions and major events. City Cruises services operate approximately every 30 minutes between 09.30 and 18.00 (depending on the departure pier and the season). Please remember to check the times of the return boats and the last boats of the day.
Please note: the River Cruise part of this voucher is not valid in July and August.
Cruises commence at 09.30 and finish at approximately 18.00 (depending on the season).
It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. Please note that during the summer months you may need to book Saturdays up to 15 weeks in advance for the cream tea at Harrods. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your cream tea will last approximately 2 hours, but please allow extra time for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (5)
- London - Tower Pier
- London - Greenwich Pier
- London - London Eye's Millennium Pier
- London - Westminster Pier
- London - Knightsbridge
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
Because everybody deserves to see this.
- Cream Tea for Two at Harrods£33.50
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 50% £116.00 £58.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Thames River Cruise from Central London for Two£56.00
- London Hilton Three Course Dinner with Cocktail and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 50% £155.00 £77.50
- View from The Shard, Champagne Afternoon Tea at a Central London Hotel and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 29% £176.90 £125.50