Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus Climb for TwoCode: PHLGC2 6 month validity West Midlands 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus Climb for Two
Add to Basket
Get ready to take on one of the world’s greatest adventure challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus Climb for Two.
Prepare to be challenged, pushed and inspired as the two of you face four hair-raising challenges at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp. Designed to test your mental grit, agility, problem solving skills and precision under pressure, you’ll have to use all your smarts as you escape the room, survive the maze, tackle the assault course and try your hand at archery.
Steel yourselves to conquer the summits in a hair-raising climbing challenge. Different terrains, routes and levels mean that any level of skill will be tested. Inspired by some of the world’s most difficult peaks, you’ll be traversing across formations reminiscent of France’s Fontainebleau and Yosemite’s El Capitan. It’ll take all your energy, agility and determination, but rest assured you’ll be left buzzing long after the day is over.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure: Base Camp and Climb for Two
- Take on Base Camp with a team of experts pushing you to your limits
- Assault course, survival maze, Break out (escape Room) and archery
- Photos of every Basecamp challenge captured by expert camera crew and emailed to you free of charge
- BearTag wearable tech to track your success and show your itinerary
- Experience a hair-raising 1 hour climbing session
- Harness, helmet and all equipment provided
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your visit will begin at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp, where together you’ll spend 1 hour 30 minutes being pushed to your mental and physical limits by the expert team. You’ll be tackling an escape room, a survival maze, an assault course and an archery class.
When you've cracked those, you’ll be ready to take on the next stage of the adventure. You’ll both be harnessed up for a 1 hour indoor climbing experience that sees you warming up on bouldering routes, before taking on belay climbs inspired by some of the world’s most difficult peaks. There’ll be different terrains, routes and levels all designed to test any level of skill.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Maximum weight: 21st 7lb (136kg)
- Some guests may find it difficult to fit into the climbing harnesses even though they are within the weight limit due to their body shape. If you think you might have this issue please discuss when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
From 7 January 2019 opening times:
Monday to Friday:10.00 to 20.00
Saturday: 09.00 to 21.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 19.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.