Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus High RopesCode: PHLGH1 6 month validity West Midlands 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus High Ropes
Add to Basket
Get ready to take on Earth’s Greatest Challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus High Ropes.
Prepare to be challenged, pushed and inspired as you take on four hair-raising challenges at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp. Designed to test your mental grit, agility, problem solving skills and precision under pressure, you’ll have to use all your smarts as you escape the room, survive the maze, tackle the assault course and try your hand at archery.
Dig deep and summon all your courage to take on Europe’s most extreme free-roam high ropes. Inspired by the famous military Tarzan course, there are 36 challenges over five storeys – just make sure you don’t look down! Zip sliding from a helicopter, you’ll need strength and balance to navigate rolling beams, scale ladder bridges and cross snake steps more than 20 metres above the ground. An action-packed 2 hours 30 minutes that will challenge even the toughest of adventurers, the Bear Grylls Adventure will leave you buzzing long after it’s finished.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure: Base Camp and High Ropes
- Take on Base Camp with a team of experts pushing you to your limits
- Assault course, survival maze, Break out (escape Room) and archery
- Photos of every Basecamp challenge captured by expert camera crew and emailed to you free of charge
- BearTag wearable tech to track your success and show your itinerary
- Experience Europe’s highest free-roam ropes
- Zip slide from a helicopter before navigating the course 20m above the ground
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your visit will begin at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp, where you’ll spend 1 hour 30 minutes being pushed to your mental and physical limits by the expert team. You’ll be tackling an escape room, a survival maze, an assault course and an archery class.
When you've cracked those, you’ll be ready to take on the next stage of the adventure, which is a hair-raising encounter with Europe’s most extreme high ropes. Beginning with a zip slide from a helicopter, you’ll navigate the course from high above the ground. Be prepared for plenty of thrills, highs and adrenaline as you escape the ordinary and take on this incredible experience in true Bear Grylls style.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Minimum height: 4ft 3in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 20st (130kg)
- Some guests may find it difficult to fit into the high ropes harnesses even though they are within the weight limit due to their body shape. If you think you might have this issue please discuss when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
From 7 January 2019 opening times:
Monday to Friday:10.00 to 20.00
Saturday: 09.00 to 21.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 19.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.