Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus High Ropes and Climb for TwoCode: PHLGR2 6 month validity West Midlands 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus High Ropes and Climb for Two
Add to Basket
Take on one of the Earth’s Greatest Challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus High Ropes and Climb for Two.
Prepare to be challenged, pushed and inspired as you both take on Bear’s Adventure Basecamp, designed to test your mental grit, agility, problem solving skills and precision under pressure. Use all your smarts as you escape the room, survive the maze, tackle the assault course and try your hand at archery.
Dig deep and summon all your courage for Europe’s most extreme free-roam high ropes. Inspired by the famous military Tarzan course, there are 36 challenges over five storeys. Zip sliding from a helicopter, you’ll need strength and balance to navigate rolling beams, scale ladder bridges and cross snake steps more than 20 metres above the ground.
It doesn’t end there: steel yourselves for a climbing challenge inspired by the world’s most difficult peaks. You’ll traverse across formations reminiscent of France’s Fontainebleu and Yosemite’s El Capitan. An experience that will test even the toughest of adventurers, the Bear Grylls Adventure will leave you buzzing long after it’s finished.Get ready to take on one of the world’s greatest adventure challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus High Ropes and Climb.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure - Base Camp plus High Ropes and Climb for Two
- Take on Base Camp with a team of experts pushing you to your limits
- Assault course, survival maze, Break out (escape Room) and archery
- Photos of every Basecamp challenge captured by expert camera crew and emailed to you free of charge
- BearTag wearable tech to track your success and show your itinerary
- Conquer Europe’s highest free-roam ropes with a 1 hour session
- Zip slide from a helicopter and navigate a course 20m above the ground
- Experience a hair-raising 1 hour climbing session
- Harness and all equipment provided
- Personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your visit will begin at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp, where, together, you’ll spend 1 hour 30 minutes being pushed to your mental and physical limits by the expert team. You’ll be tackling an escape room, a survival maze, an assault course and an archery class.
When you've cracked those, you’ll both be ready to take on the next stage of the adventure on Europe’s highest free-roam ropes. Zip-sliding from a helicopter, you’ll navigate your way across a course over 20m above the ground. Then it’s on to the climbing side of things, traversing across belay climbs with different terrains, routes and levels.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Minimum height: 4ft 3in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 20st (130kg)
- Some guests may find it difficult to fit into the high ropes harnesses even though they are within the weight limit due to their body shape. If you think you might have this issue please discuss when making your booking
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
From 7 January 2019 opening times:
Monday to Friday:10.00 to 20.00
Saturday: 09.00 to 21.00
Sunday: 09.00 to 19.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.